Bylaws, Policies, and Acts

The Town of Gibbons contracts Sturgeon County Peace Officers and Animal Control services to enforce Town of Gibbons bylaws. If you have any questions on bylaws you may contact the bylaw department via email.

Below are some resources on bylaws including a directory of some of the most commonly requested bylaws for the Town of Gibbons.

Bylaw Directory

Alberta Traffic Safety Act - Section 319 Off Road Vehicles Regulations