Street Sweeping is Now in Progress Watch For Signs in Your Neighbourhood

Peace Officers

Peace Officers

The Town of Gibbons contracts Morinville Peace Officers to enforce legislation and regulations (bylaws) within Gibbons. Officers are regulated in part by the Solicitor General’s Policies and Procedures and are obligated to a high standard of professionalism.

Areas of enforcement include, but are not limited to, animal control and protection, traffic, noise, and bylaw complaints.  

Bylaw Complaints must be submitted using our online Bylaw Complaint Form.  Acts of Vandalism may be reported using our online Vandalism Report.  It is imperative that all information is complete on these forms so that complaints may be investigated.  These forms may be printed, filled out and signed, then faxed to 780.923.3691, submitted via the online form, or dropped off at the Town Office.


Bylaws, Policies & Acts